If you’re unhappy in your current job, feel like a square peg in a round hole or worried about the future, career coaching empowers you to plan your next move.
Coaching may include any or all of the following:
- Career development planning
- Resume preparation and strengths spotting
- Marketing skills and interviewing techniques
- Personality assessment and career profiles
- Surviving downsizing or redundancy
- Creating a second life after 50 or 60!
The first step in seeking a new position or promotion is to conduct a self-assessment. By reflecting on your past performances, you will be able to identify your key strengths and what you do best.
Career coaching helps you:
- Develop a clear vision for setting SMART goals
- Identify signature strengths and assess personal preferences
- Align personal and organisational goals
- Find greater work life balance and satisfaction.
Coaching motivates you to focus your job seeking goals on securing a role which will maximise your strengths, minimise your weaknesses and lead to greater work life satisfaction.
Programs vary from 6 to 12 sessions and are designed to help find the best job for you, develop a career plan or discover your element. Sessions are normally 1 to 1.5 hours face to face. Or brief sessions by telephone or Skype can be arranged.
For an obligation free consultation contact us