In 2017 Barbara was accepted to study Visual Arts at the Australian National University (ANU) but withdraw due to health and family commitments. Although her dreams were stymied in the short term, she rose ‘phoenix like’ in the aftermath and followed her bliss the mindful way pursuing other creative domains.
Soon after withdrawing from the ANU, Barbara was accepted into the Masters of Writing Degree at Armidale University (NSW) and has since morphed into a creative writer, digital media apprentice and expressive artist reinventing herself in the third age.
- The Magic of Mission Beach: A collection of poems, stories and art, Mission Beach
- The Gifts of Positivity: Cultivating 10 heartfelt emotions to create a healthier, more vibrant, and flourishing life, Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing.
- Bereavement: Theoretical perspectives and adaptation: Canberra, Australia.
- Progressing a memoir: Memoir Writing Inc. with teacher and performer Alison Wearing (Canada)
- Portrait painting: Kara Bullock Art School with international multi-media artists (USA)
- The #2020horizons: International water colour online exhibition put forward by the Team from Fabrianion Aquella (Italy) and Caroline Deeble (Australia).
On-line Courses Presented on Demand
• Inspired Spirit Coaching and Mentoring
• Mindful Rejuvenation Retreats
• Mandala Art and Symbols for Healing.
For enquiries or to remain on our mailing list Contact us